PDF to JPG Pro offers you the possibility to batch convert PDFs to popular image file formats, such as BMP, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, GIF and more.
To use PDF to JPG Pro you must drag and drop the PDFs you want to process on top of the main window or you can set up the app to monitor and automatically load the files included in a certain folder.
NOTE: To buy PDF to JPG Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "PDF to JPG Pro":
· Batch convert PDFs to image files
· Allows you to extract images from PDFs
· You can customize the output image quality
· Offers you the possibility to set up password protection for your documents
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· PDF to Multi-page TIFF conversion support
· PDF to JPEG conversion using CMYK color model for Snow Leopard
· Drag & Drop out PDF files onto folder in Finder to convert.