PDF Protector is a no-frills and drag and drop based OS X application that helps you to quickly encrypt or decrypt any PDF document.
PDF Protector comes with built-in support for the Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption algorithms.
NOTE: To buy PDF Protector via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "PDF Protector":
· Password protect opening of the document.
· Unlock password protected documents.
· Prevent printing of the document.
· Prevent copying of text/graphics.
· Prevent changes to the document.
· Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NEW: You can now set a standard password in the preferences.
· NEW: Always require certain passwords automatically.