PDF Manipulator 220.127.116.11
Exchange FileMaker Pro data w/PDF files.
You first create a PDF file with fields (requires full version of Adobe Acrobat) then within a script calling the PDF Manipulator Plug-in, you can move data back and forth between FileMaker and the PDF file.
The plug-in allows you to easily create a customized PDF for each record in your database based off of a single PDF file you use as a template.
Another feature included in the plug-in allows you to extract field data from the completed PDF and insert it back into FileMaker. All of this is possible without using Adobe FDF files or other complex data exchange methods.
- Document Management:
- The plug-in allows you to extract the text content and metadata of a PDF document directly into your FileMaker solution. Once in your database you can search through the content inside the document and even determine what page of the document the content appears on!
- Form Automation:
- By using the plug-in you can insert or extract data between PDF form fields and FileMaker, speeding up and reducing the effort required to do this manually! This is very useful for industries and organizations that depend heavily on forms (government agencies, IRS, real estate and mortgage brokers, etc.).
- Combining PDFs:
- Combine and delete multiple PDF documents into a single PDF from within FileMaker Pro.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Internal code updated to use FileMaker 12 SDK
- Miscellaneous minor updates to demo file