iFunia PDF Image Extract is a simple app to extract images from PDF files and save them in a wide range of image formats, including JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, and PNG.
It is a standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. It can also extract images from batches of PDF files at high speed and with good quality.
NOTE: To buy iFunia PDF Image Extract via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "PDF Image Extract":
· Two steps to save images from inside PDF file to JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and BMP.
· PDF Image Extract also provides support for drag and drop for adding the PDF files for extraction.
· Batch PDF to image extraction at high speed.
· Converts entire document or only a specific page range.
· No re-compression for best possible quality.
· Does not require Adobe Acrobat.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Some minor optimizations and improvements.