PDF Extract Image for Mac is a simple and easy-to-use Mac PDF image extractor, specifically designed for Mac OS user to extract images from Adobe PDF files and then convert the extracted images to popular image formats includes TIFF, JPG, PNG, GIF and BMP.
Moreover, you are able to batch processing multiple PDF files at a time, as well as specify page range for only extract images from specified pages. PDF Extract Image gives you the possibility to extract images from PDF documents with no Adobe Reader and Acrobat required.
Here are some key features of "PDF Extract Image":
· 100% compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
· Extract PDF image to Fax compatible TIFF files.
· Extract JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG and PBM images from one or more PDF documents.
· Saves time with batch PDF documents processing on Mac.
· Specify page range for PDF image extracting on Mac.
· Supports to extract images from encrypted PDF files.
· Extract images from PDF files to popular image formats on Mac
· Supports to extract JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG and PBM images from one or more PDF documents.
· Extract image from PDF files with no quality loss - Enolsoft PDF Extract Image for Mac helps to extract images from PDF documents with no quality loss and no re-compression.
· Extract images from encrypted PDF files on Mac - Now, Enolsoft PDF Extract Image for Mac supports to extract images from password protected PDF files to popular image files.
· Fully supports Mac OS X 10.7 Lion - Fully supports Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, and Mac OS X Lion on Mac Pro, Mac Book, iMac and Mac Book Air etc.
· Supports batch PDF processing on Mac - Allows you to add multiple PDF documents for image extracting on Mac, which enables a super fast converting speed and saves time for you.
· Extract PDF image on Mac with no Adobe Reader or Acrobat required - Standalone software, supports to save PDF image on Mac with no Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Reader required.
· Easy to use - Working with an intuitive and user-friendly interface, helps you to easily and quickly extract image files from PDF documents on Mac.
· 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
· 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
· 1024×768 or higher resolution display.
· Only 5 pages of each PDF file can be converted at a time.