PDF Checkpoint is a new solution to preflight multiple PDF files and automate other operations with PDF.
Currently, PDF Checkpoint is able to preflight multiple PDF documents by using Preflight Profiles.
Here are some key features of "PDF Checkpoint":
Preflight PDF files:
· Quickly preflight multiple PDF files using powerful preflight profiles and get detailed info on document fonts, color spaces, images and attributes. Preflight by drag-and-drop, or select files from the system dialog.
Route files according to preflight results:
· PDF Checkpoint will automatically move or copy PDF files to specified folders after preflighting. It can also generate a preflight report for each file.
Export PDF pages as images:
· Batch export pages of PDF files as images into TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP, as RGB, CMYK or Grayscale. Specify desired image resolution and page scale.
Split files into single page PDF documents:
· Automatically split multiple PDF files into single page PDF documents. Process all files or only the ones that passed preflight successfully.
Downsample and compress images:
· Downsample and/or compress images in PDF documents to reduce file size. Specify the desired image resolution and JPEG compression level. Process all files or only the ones that passed preflight successfully.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Import/Export preflight profiles feature now works as expected.
· Numerous fixes and improvements related to preflight presets management.
· Fixed an issue in which the document error count could be incorrect.