Batch Image To PDF is a no-frills OS X application that enables you to effortlessly convert photos to PDF files which are supported on all operating systems (including iOS, OS X, Windows).
Batch Image To PDF is an easy to use PDF album generation tool that will help you save an unlimited number of photos to a PDF file of your choice.
NOTE: To buy Batch Image To PDF via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Batch Image To PDF":
· Support for common photo formats, such as JPEG, JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF and etc.
· Support adding front cover and back cover to album.
· Sort photos by name when save to PDF album. You can specify the image sequence by giving the photo named in alphabetical order.
· Support to limit PDF album file size and the number of photos saved to album.
· Support to set a password to protect the safety of photos.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compress images when resize them
· Support to specify output pdf file name
· Support to sort by "add to disk date" of images