Organize:Me is a very efficient task and project manager application that will help you capture new ideas, track your progress and store the results of each project.
Organize:Me comes with an intuitive interface that allows you to quickly add new tasks and sub-tasks, keep track or repetitive tasks, or store important data such as images, web links, documents and more.
Organize:Me also allows you to sync your database on different devices: this way you will be able to have a complete view upon your work from virtually anywhere.
NOTE: To buy Organize:Me via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Organize:Me":
· Quickly create, schedule and manage tasks and projects
· Organize your assignments
· Review your progress
· Store documents, links or images related to each task
· sync with different devices
· 14 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Review by Duration view: If you’ve got only some minutes, check here which are the most important tasks you can complete in the available time
· New Action Button in comment editor on Mac and Windows: enhanced copy/paste features and quick-insert of current date/time
· Update UI on iPhone and iPad
· iPhone and iPad now display progress and duration directly in the task list
· Critical Bug Fix with Auto-Sync on Startup and outdated user credentials
· Additionally we made several minor stability and user interface improvements.