Minutes is a very easy to use, colorful and simple timer. For example,it can be used for the time left until a meeting begins,the time to walk the dog,or the time to go pick up your child. Give it a try.
See how the small, close-at-hand timer works for you when your schedule is packed and you may forget something. You can make Minutes into a little friend on your Mac for those important times in your busy life.
NOTE: Minutes can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Minutes":
· Operation is as simple as putting up a memo on a cork board.
· Starts immediately when you smoothly turn the triangular knob.
· A colorful appearance
· Choose from any of four color combinations: keynote, picnic, concert, or halftime.
· Match your mood or your desktop.
· The timer can be set for any time from 1 minute up to 6 hours
· An alarm will sound when the time is up. (The count can be repeated when using the extended functions)
· An iTunes playlist will be played
· iTunes will be stopped (the Mac can also be put to sleep when using the extended functions)
· Multiple instances of Minutes can run simultaneously.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fix