Don't think of Onde ClipBuddy as a clipboard, it is a personal assistant.
More than just a clipboard:
· Organizes all of your copied text from any program in easy-to-navigate Text Trees automatically
· Use Clip Buddy to copy images just like you would with text, it's that simple!
· Paste your text with the original formatting or as plain text, so you can format it to suit your needs
· Merge separate clips in to new clips effortlessly
· Use the Super Paste feature to paste multiple clippings in a row
Clip buddy organizes all your data:
· Clip Buddy automatically records all the essential data you never want to forget about your clipping, including: what program it came from, when it was created, the web URL where you found it
· Search for clippings using titles, clipping content or the clipping's metadata to find the clip you need
Behind the scenes or front and center - you decide:
· A handful of display options allow you to decide where Clip Buddy does all its work: keep the mini view always on top for when you always need to keep an eye on your clippings, set Clip Buddy to open minimized so it can do all the work backstage and leave your desktop free for other work, or simply turn on Clip Buddy's customizable transparency and enjoy the best of both worlds
· The convenient toolbar icon lets you control Clip Buddy from above.
Here are some key features of "Onde ClipBuddy":
· Saving Resources: Work well with multiple texts from any program on your Mac (like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, Word, Excel, TextEdit, iChat, Folder, etc.), all in one simple window.
· Metadata information of each clip: such as title, captured date, size, sourceApp, URL, can help you manage numerous clips easily.
· Preview and edit text: Edit your text by case conversion or removing line breaks and suppressing extra spaces. Or locate words or phrases you want to modify and replace them with new words simultaneously using the find and replace function.
· Unite clips: Two or more clips can be merged into a bigger one without information lost.
· Intelligent searching system: Find specific clips precisely and instantly through searching function by input metadata information.
· Pasting modes: Paste your text with the original formatting or as plain text.
· Batch pasting: Select all need-to-paste clips and paste them just one click.
· SuperPaste: Paste several clips one by one in loop or separate each clips by punctuation.
· Hotkeys: System-wide hotkeys help to select and paste clips to other applications conveniently.
· Exclude applications: Block specific applications that you don't want to record the cutting and copying history; even ClipBuddy itself can be blocked.
· User-friendly interface: Switch view mode between mini and full, mini window is more convenient for your operation, also you can choose to let ClipBuddy work on top or backstage. Transparence can be adjusted according to your preference.
· Hex window: Show Hex information of clip. Find data according to Hex is also convenient.
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Users can select "Black and White" menu bar icon.
· Full Retina support.