A free aquarium management software for your Mac
It's possible to store test kits measures and to get medium values, or to plot them, in graphs, for analysis.
Nyagua is written in the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- It's possible to store information about maintenance activity.
- You can store expenses data and to get the relative report.
- It's possible to store devices information and to get a statistic on power consume.
- You can store fishes common data near Your fishes data and compare them in a compatibility report.
- You can store plants common data near Your plants data and compare them in a compatibility report.
- Pictures of fishes or plants can be uploaded and stored in db.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added calendar/scheduler.