A free aquarium management software for your Mac
Nyagua is a free and open source software that will help you manage your home aquarium.<br /><br />It's possible to store test kits measures and to get medium values, or to plot them, in graphs, for analysis.<br /><br />Nyagua is written in the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.<br />
- It's possible to store information about maintenance activity.
- You can store expenses data and to get the relative report.
- It's possible to store devices information and to get a statistic on power consume.
- You can store fishes common data near Your fishes data and compare them in a compatibility report.
- You can store plants common data near Your plants data and compare them in a compatibility report.
- Pictures of fishes or plants can be uploaded and stored in db.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added calendar/scheduler.