Nyagua is a free and open source software that will help you manage your home aquarium.
It's possible to store test kits measures and to get medium values, or to plot them, in graphs, for analysis.
Nyagua is written in the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Nyagua":
· It's possible to store information about maintenance activity.
· You can store expenses data and to get the relative report.
· It's possible to store devices information and to get a statistic on power consume.
· You can store fishes common data near Your fishes data and compare them in a compatibility report.
· You can store plants common data near Your plants data and compare them in a compatibility report.
· Pictures of fishes or plants can be uploaded and stored in db.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug on Fertilizer Calculator for KNO3 elements
· Improved some checks and aesthetic on utilities forms