NumbNotes is an efficient application that provides basic calculation capabilities while allowing you to organize the equations by project.
NumbNotes will prove to be very useful if you need to plan budgets or make projections. Since NumbNotes stores all your calculations, you are able to easily monitor your projects development, money wise.
Here are some key features of "NumbNotes":
- Create and manage projects via an intuitive interface
- Store you calculations
- Share your budget or projections via PDF documents
- Minor bug fixes
- Full support for decimal commas
- Now supports copying answers only
- Fixed issue with currency mode not correctly displaying answers
- Removed percentage mode (we will re-introduce this in a much more useful way in a future update)
- Calculation engine tweaks for higher precision output
- Support for '% of' language (i.e. "30% of 200" is now valid)
- Parsing engine tweaks for more relaxed input of the user's thousands separators and local currency symbol (i.e. "$45 + $1,000.32" is now correctly parsed in USA, "8.303.765.625 € * 6,77" is correctly parsed in Belgium, etc.)
- Fixed minor typographical errors in cheat sheet
- Fixed error some users experienced that would not allow them to print or save PDF files