Notes/Tasks is a free, open source manager for your notes and tasks. Content is seamlessly synchronized with the Notes/Tasks website for easy access from anywhere, including a special iPhone mobile application.
The goal of the Notes/Tasks project isn't to create a complete PIM, rather to focus on creating a simple and powerful management tool for Notes and Tasks. The eventual project goal is to combine this application with a web service and API that allow for publishing of notes, action items and tasks online for distribution.
Using Notes/Tasks is simple:
· step 1: Download Notes/Tasks
· step 2: Register for an account
· step 3: Enter your account information and start synching
Now you will have access to all your tasks and notes through notestasks.com anytime, anywhere.
Here are some key features of "Notes/Tasks":
· Rich Text editor with text formatting, tables, and images
· XML data structure
· Project summary report to track tasks and action items for an entire project
· Advanced search capabilities
· AES data encryption
· GTD compatible
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Category filters now default to 'all' rather than none.
· Notes and tasks create button is disabled when no title is given, rather than a popup error.
· system Tray icon in windows is fixed and appears.
· check mark icon appears in task table.
· Numerous stability fixes