Silo is a focused 3D modeling application with the ability to effortlessly switch between precisely controlling hard-edged surfaces and organically sculpting high-polygon models.
Moreover, Silo can be used for anything from creating 3D characters for video games and movies to quickly exploring 3D architectural ideas.
In addition, Silo is currently being used at top studios worldwide as both a stand-alone design tool and as a versatile element of a multi-software 3D graphics workflow. It is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Zen Workflow
- Cross-Platform With A Single License
- Advanced Polygonal Modeling
- Comprehensive Selection Tools
- Subdivision Surfaces
- Basic UV Editing
- Unparalleled Customization
- Advanced UV Editing
- Displacement Painting
- Scene Editor
- Numerical Editor
- File Formats: Along with the .sia, .sib, and .obj 3D formats supported in Silo Core, Silo Professional also supports import and export of .3ds, .dxf, and .fac, as well as the export only of .stl, .pov, and .rib.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Updated app install location from user-specific Applications folder to computer-wide Applications folder to match standard application behavior and fix program start issue.