A free GeekTool like app that displays shell output and more directly on your Mac's desktop
Normally, it would be hard to leave the confines of your custom bash prompt (or tcsh, you nerd), but now with NerdTool, you can take even your most obscure system monitoring one-liners with you to the GUI world!
Lose your girlfriend, scare your friends; the impossible and highly probable are possible with the power of NerdTool!
- Shell support
- Image support (both local and online)
- Constant file monitoring
- Quartz file support
- Customizeable font, color, and size
- Magnetic logs and other tools for layout perfection
- Accepts colored (ANSI escaped) shell output
- Auto-updating with Sparkle
- Open source
- 100% free
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- [Fix] Adds Lion compatibility