Nanocalc is an application that allows you to process transport kinetics data measured with a fluorescence microscope.
Nanocalc is developed in the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update features implemented. Users are now announced a new version or an update can be run automatically.
· Automatic weighting in the regression (test).
· Import xls files in Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice and LibreOffice (File -> Import XLS file ...). Xlsx files are not supported.
· Export function added. Alternative Diffusions function removed because they had too many degrees of freedom and thus unstable true.
· regression analysis (fitting) reworked.
· It is now increasingly used native FileChooser (native application).
· The status of the project is now saved when you exit the program.
· When importing, the first column as x-axis now be imported.
· Automatic deletion of data series on correlation with a second sheet.
· goodness again changed to the following calculation. Χ2 = 1 / n ⋅ Σn (xi - f (i, β)) 2
with β the vector of parameters and n is the number of data points
Recommended accuracy is approximately Χ2