IP Camera Viewer 2 is an easy to use OS X app that will allow you to monitor IP Cameras and perform Pan Tilt Zoom controls.
IP Camera Viewer 2's intuitive user interface helps you to quickly add cameras and control them with on-screen controls.
Thanks to IP Camera Viewer 2's visual time line you can review up to 10 minutes of recently displayed video.
IP Camera Viewer 2 provides the required tools in order to take snapshots and record movies from the cameras.
NOTE: To download Camera Viewer via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "IP Camera Viewer 2":
· User friendly interface
· Support for remote monitoring
· Support for unlimited connected IP cameras
· Instant replay of live video
· Control PTZ
· Digital PTZ
· Customizable layouts
· Audio monitoring
· Support for motion detection and face detection
· Scheduled recording
· Export as video or still image
· HTTPS support
· 64-bit processor
· You can record up to 10 days of video from up to 10 configured cameras.
· Recording video from each consecutive camera requires an In-App Purchase.
· Allows you to monitor up to 10 cameras for free.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed the crash reported by users.