NFS Manager's user friendly interface enables you to command the NFS features built into Mac OS X or Mac OS X Server.
NFS Manager is able to provide a fast and easy management of NFS features thanks to the use of Apple technologies such as Open Direct or Bonjour.
Thanks to its unique architecture, NFS Manager helps you configure NFS features for numerous Macintosh systems.
Here are some key features of "NFS Manager":
· User friendly interface
· Share disk volumes and folders
· Limitless simultaneous connections
· Display remote NFS servers
· Display active NFS mounts
· Create Desktop shortcuts as automount triggers
· 64-bit processor
· A nag screen will appear each time you launch the application or you save changes in the NFS configuration.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version contains an updated version of the reference manual and minor changes in the English translation of the user interface.
· Added a workaround for a compatibility problem between the OS X automounter and OS X directory services which could cause the read-only option for automount entries to be silently ignored.