NFS Manager's user friendly interface enables you to command the NFS features built into Mac OS X or Mac OS X Server.
NFS Manager is able to provide a fast and easy management of NFS features thanks to the use of Apple technologies such as Open Direct or Bonjour.
Thanks to its unique architecture, NFS Manager helps you configure NFS features for numerous Macintosh systems.
Here are some key features of "NFS Manager":
- User friendly interface
- Share disk volumes and folders
- Limitless simultaneous connections
- Display remote NFS servers
- Display active NFS mounts
- Create Desktop shortcuts as automount triggers
- A nag screen will appear each time you launch the application or you save changes in the NFS configuration.
- This version adds full support for OS X Mavericks. In particular, the following new mount and automount options can be defined when using OS X 10.9 or later:
- Kerberos connection options can be set individually for specific mount or automount entries, overriding the default configuration. The Kerberos realm, the principal and the service principal can be specified.
- The automounter can be configured to ensure that "set user ID" privileges should always be ignored, no matter what individual options or default settings regarding this feature have been established for NFS client connections.