MyTourbook is a free and open source application that will help you visualize and analyze tour data recorded with an exercise computer.
MyTourbook is available for multiple platforms including Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "MyTourbook":
· transfer, import and visualize tour data
· supported devices: CM4xxM, HAC4, HAC4Pro and HAC5
· devices from Garmin are partly supported, improvements will be available in the next version 1.2.0
· compare tours
· statistical analysis
· manage tours for different people
· segment a tour automatically
· it runs on different platforms: Mac OS X, Linux, Windows
· is multilingual
· Java 1.6 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed wording for actions in the calendar view.
· Improved Italian translation, provided by Doriano Cometto.
· Improved French translation, provided by Vincent Di Sanzo.
· PDF printing issues caused by int -> long restructuring (1 year ago) - Markers are not sorted. - Marker distance is not displayed.
· Fixed problem when importing FIT files from o-synce Navi2Coach, provided by Marcin Kuthan.