Climate (formerly MyNest) is a simple OS X application that allows you to easily manage your Nest thermostat from your status bar.
With Climate, you won't need to walk to your Nest app to change the settings any more.
Note 1: You will need to own a Nest thermostat and a nest.com account before using Climate.
NOTE 2: To buy Climate via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New menu item to rate Climate on the App Store
· New menu item to go to Climate Support
· A nice message is now displayed when Climate cannot connect to Nest
· A new status bar at the bottom of Climate with and action button to allow you to access the Climate menu
· The background sync with Nest will not occur if the Control panel is currently open
· Temperatures are now displayed properly in the menu bar when the Nest Range setting is used
· Climate will not refresh immediately once the panel is closed.
· The logic for finding temperature was completely rewritten for speed and future preparation for user customization.