MyAccounts is a simple home accounting application written in REALbasic. This shareware application is fully functional except for a limitation on the number of transactions it will allow.
It allows multiple accounts and income/expense categories.
On smaller screens it will use multiple windows and on larger screens all the information is displayed at the same time.
NOTE: To buy MyAccounts via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "MyAccounts":
· Multiple bank accounts.
· Multiple categories of income and expenses (with optional budgets).
· Special transfer category (with no budget) for movement of funds between bank accounts.
· All transactions are maintained in date order (most recently entered or edited) giving complete control over transaction order.
· Transactions may be viewed by month, by category or a combination of month and category. This is supported by a variety of printed reports.
· Limited functionality.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes file "Open" problem for new users. Existing users can use "Open Recent" successfully.