My Movies Pro for Mac OS X is linked to a data service containing data for more than 475,000 DVD, HD DVD and Blu-ray movie titles from various countries.
You can use My Movies Pro for Mac OS X as a standalone product, or use it as along with our mobile application softwares for iPhone, iPad or Android, allowing you to keep your movie collection synchronized between clients.
My Movies Pro for Mac OS X requires you to create a user account, or log on to an existing My Movies account to be able to use the program.
Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for Mac OS X, Windows, iPhone, iPad and Android.
If you log in to an existing My Movies Pro account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your computer.
You can within the program activate an online collection website of your movie collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your entire collection.
With My Movies Pro for Mac OS X, you can keep track of movies you own, previously have owned, rented or movies you wish to purchase. Never again will you have to purchase or rent a movie twice.
NOTE: To buy My Movies Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "My Movies Pro":
· Add by barcode search, title search, manual entry or camera scan.
· Add to different groups (Owned, Wished and more).
· Set purchase details (price, place and more).
· Personalize with location, tags, notes, rating and more.
· Browse with list, shelf/wall or CoverFlow views.
· Detail view with synopsis, full cast list, audio tracks, subtitles and much more.
· High quality front and back covers.
· Watch trailers.
· Search collection.
· Multiple sort options.
· Advanced filtering.
· Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
· Loan titles to contacts and keep track.
· Online title collection to share with family and friends (http://c.mymovies.dk/demonstration).
· Collection statistics with title and/or person count.
· Use same collection on multiple devices with automatic online sync.
· Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
· Easily create and contribute missing titles to our service.
· Report incorrect data to our staff.
· Limited to 50 titles.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an issue with login dialog under Mac OS X 10.6.