My Files is designed to give you the possibility to access the data stored on different cloud services from the same application.
My Files is able to work with services such as Dropbox, Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync or Box.
The app also allows you to quickly copy the URL for any file in order to share it with your friends.
NOTE: To download My Files via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "My Files":
· My Files brings your Dropbox, Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync and Box accounts together in one simple, convenient, easy to use interface.
· Share files via EMail, iMessage, or Publish to the Web
· Search for files across all your cloud accounts
· Keep track of your free space and move files between cloud services when necessary
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Document icons.
· Large Dropbox uploads fixed.