Movi Pro 1.0.8
Allows you to see what is wrong with your car.
Did you know that a loose gas cap can turn on your check engine light? Save a trip to the dealer by clearing that code yourself with Movi.
Any time a malfunction is detected by your vehicle, a "trouble code" is stored in the engine control module. Certain criteria have to be met to set this code.
The trouble code is designed to give technicians a place to start their diagnosis in order to properly fix your vehicle's problem.
Now you can access these codes, retrieve the engine sensors' freeze frame data (data that was stored at the time the fault occurred), and clear this information, which turns the light off.
- Display up to four simultaneous graphs of engine data, all while recording and listening to the displayed PID's in real time! Previously recorded data can also be loaded into the graph for review.
- Movi Pro offers the ability to record and save selected live engine data PID(s) in real time. Review the data later by loading it into a graph.
- Can't see the monitor while working on your car? Movi Pro's industry first Voices (patent pending) allows you to hear an audible description and value of the live data PID(s) in a voice of your choice.
- Movi and Movi Pro both provide the ability to connect using wifi interfaces.
- Connect using any Bluetooth or USB interface that uses the ELM327 chip. For RS232 interfaces you can use a USB to RS232 adapter.
- View and save the raw data from your vehicle's Engine Control Unit.
- View your car's instantaneous fuel economy. If your car returns the MAF air flow rate and the vehicle speed through the OBD II system, Movi can calculate the instantaneous fuel economy for you.
- "Check engine" light on? Find out why. View your vehicle's diagnostic trouble codes and their descriptions, and clear the codes yourself!
- Display the current state your vehicle was in when your diagnostic trouble code was set (when your check engine light was triggered).
- View your vehicle's supported live data PID(s), such as coolant temperature, RPM, speed, etc.
- Display the onboard tests your vehicle’s engine control unit performs upon every start.
- Print out your own report of your vehicle's diagnostic trouble codes. Save trouble codes, freeze frame data, onboard tests, and a live data snapshot to a single file.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Retina display setting added for graphing.
- Added more code descriptions to the built in library.
- Bug fixes to improve compatibility and stability.