Mouse Position Menu 5.2
A minimalist status bar menu application for Mac OS X designed to display the coordinates of your pointer in real time, with or without an offset.
Mouse Position Menu is a program that allows you to display your mouse position in the menu bar.
- It displays your mouse position in the right side of the menu bar.
- You can modify the X and Y offsets of the mouse coordinates.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and many other languages.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of Mac OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- A problem when checking for an available update has been corrected.