Mobile Atlas Creator 1.9.14 / 2.0.0 Alpha 2.1
A reliable, lightweight application that was developed in order to help you create offline atlases for GPS handhelds and cell phone applications
More individual maps can be exported as one large PNG image with calibration MAP file for OziExplorer.
If you need to create an offline atlas, Mobile Atlas Creator can use a large number of different online maps such as OpenStreetMap, Google Maps, Microsoft/Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps and many more online map providers.
- Create offline atlases for a large number of different (mobile) applications and GPS handhelds:
- TrekBuddy (J2ME, Android)
- AndNav (Android)
- RMaps SQLite format (Android)
- BigPlanetTW SQLite format (Android)
- Mobile Trail Explorer (J2ME) - single tiles and MTECache file
- Maverick (Android)
- OSMtracker (Windows Mobile/Pocket PC)
- Glopus (Pocket PC)
- CacheBox (Windows Mobile)
- Magellan RMP (GPS handhelds) & VantagePoint
- Garmin Custom Map - KMZ (GPS handhelds)
- Touratech QV (Windows software, commercial)
- OziExplorer (single 24bit PNG image with calibration (MAP) file
- Prepare atlases consisting of multiple layers, different map sources map resolutions (zoom levels)...
- Save and load your favorite atlas compilation as profile to/from file
- Merge different layers using Drag & Drop
- Create map tiles using custom size and image format (PNG/JPG)
- Fast download of map tiles using simultaneous multithreaded download (number of threads configurable)
- Downloaded tiles are cached locally - avoids multiple downloads of same map tiles
- Download only updated tiles - use locally cached tiles otherwise
- Full support for network connections via HTTP proxy
Mobile Atlas Creator
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0.0 Alpha 2
- Fixed problems using mapsforge vector maps as a layer of a multi-layer map
- TrekBuddyTar - test added for too long layer & map names