An interactive and professional teaching software suite that includes all the tools you need to conduct, create and manage classes and lessons for your students
Inside the MimioStudio bundle, you will find various applications for creating class schedules, grading students, making lessons and presentations, collaborating between peers, generating reports and more.
MimioStudio integrates all MimioClassroom products into one comprehensive package. Furthermore, the Collaborate feature allows students to interactively work in groups of 9 with the help of the MimioPad wireless pen tables with the MimioMobile app installed.
The MimioMobile license can be used on iOS or Android based devices for student collaboration on the classroom display and for formative assessment.
Moreover, the GradeBook applications can automatically record numeric, short-answer or multiple-choice responses to assessment questions. Teachers can create these types of questions to help students prepare for the Common Core examinations.
MimioStudio is best used on interactive whiteboards using 3rd party devices as well. MimioStudio supports single touch, multi-touch, pens and gestures.
Teachers can also use the ActivityWizard to generate concise and engaging learning activities in just minutes. In addition, you can event import data from PowerPoint, Common File Format, Promethean and SMART if you want to use content you already own.
- Multimedia Integration
- Multi-device support
- Lesson creation
- Collaborative tools
- Content and resources
- Power tools
- Drawing tools
- Grade scoring and response
- Presentation tools
- Recognition tools
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 11.2
- New Features and Improvements:
- Connect up to three mobile devices: Users can now connect up to three mobile devices to a licensed version of MimioStudio software.
- Support for Epson BrightLink Projectors: Epson BrightLink projectors are now supported on the Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Dual pen support for the MimioProjector device on Macintosh OS: Dual pen functionality is now supported on the Mac operating system.