Move and resize any window on your Mac with your keyboard.
Is that window that you're working on in the way? Are your hands comfortable where they are on the Keyboard?
Now you can move that window anywhere on your screen (or screens!), and still keep your hands where they belong.
Simply bring up MercuryMover and make your current window shrink or grow along any edge of the window.
- Move and resize virtually any window without touching the mouse.
- Move and resize by 1, 10, 100 pixels at a time or to the edge of the current screen.
- Unintrusive "heads up display" interface.
- Multi-screen aware.
- Automatically checks for updates.
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated for Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Gatekeeper enabled
- Optional Menubar Icon
- Optional Dock Icon