Menubar Countdown 1.2
A simple countdown timer for the status bar.
To set the timer, click the display and select the Start... menu item. A dialog window will appear and you will be able to specify the countdown time in hours, minutes and seconds.
The dialog also allows you to specify which of the following forms of notification you want when the timer gets down to 00:00:00:
· Play the system alert sound.
· Display an alert window.
· Make a spoken announcement. You can specify the text to be spoken.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Add support for Growl notifications. The Announcement text specified in the Start dialog will be displayed in the Growl notification window.
- New application icon.
- Command-X, Command-C, Command-V, and Command-A now work in the text fields in the settings dialog.
- Command-R is now a shortcut key for the Restart Countdown... button in the alert window.