MenuControl will enable you to create your own real menus in FileMaker Pro using any scripts as menu items and switch off the standard FileMaker menu.
Main and context menus are essential aspects of today's application user interfaces. MenuControl enables you to create custom menus for your FileMaker solutions and give them the appearance of real desktop applications.
MenuControl enables you to design custom menus for FileMaker 8 and earlier. For FileMaker 8 developers MenuControl offers significant advantages over the "custom menu" feature of FileMaker 8 Advanced.
Here are some key features of "MenuControl":
· Create your own FileMaker Pro menu items
· Create your own submenus
· Create different menus for different layouts and files.
· Create different menus for different users - switch menus at any time
· Added security for your FileMaker Pro solutions
· Full control over user navigation and access
· Create professional looking solutions with clean, uncluttered menus
· Assign any keyboard shortcuts to your scripts/menu items
· Use more shortcuts and less buttons
· A simple MenuComposer makes creating new menus a breeze
· Design menus on one platform and use them on any other.
· FileMaker 5.x or later (Pro, Developer/Advanced, or Runtime version).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved: This version of MenuControl is FileMaker 12 compatible
· Improved: Intel version of MenuComposer application included