Mental Case is a Mac OS X study application that combines traditional flashcards with the latest learning techniques.
Mental Case will help memorize important information. Many view it as the premium study app for your Mac, iPad, or iPhone/iPod touch.
Use it to learn a language, brush up on your trigonometry, or study for the bar exam. It allows you to enter your information directly, or import it from web sites like FlashcardExchange.com and Quizlet.com.
Additionally, Mental Case automatically schedules your notes for study, and can synchronize them to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
NOTE: To buy Mental Case via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Mental Case":
· Enter mental notes with images, video, audio, and formatted text.
· Include as many facets ('sides') in your notes as you like.
· Flip through your notes in the unique 3D browser.
· Group notes in stacks, and nest your stacks in cases ('folders') as deeply as you like.
· Create smart stacks based on search rules.
· Flag and tag notes.
· Choose from several automated study schedules tailored to your goals, including long-term learning and cramming options.
· Download notes directly from FlashcardExchange.com and Quizlet.com.
· Import and export your notes in many different formats.
· Sync over Wi-Fi with a Mental Case app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
· Use global hot keys to quickly capture any piece of information, from whatever app you are working in.
· Take photos with your FaceTime camera.
· Grab screen shots to use in your notes directly from inside Mental Case.
· Study your mental notes in gorgeous slideshows.
· Study multiple choice quiz slideshows.
· View graphical slideshow statistics, including estimates of memory retention.
· Print your slides in many different layouts.
· 64-bit processor
· 14 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed crash when in slideshow mode on Mac OS X 10.7.5.
· Other minor bug fixes