SystemPal (previously named MemoryTool) is the best tool to monitor your memory/CPU usage status, CPU temperature and fan speed.
With the SystemPal app, you can just click a button to free the wasted memory. You need not spend money buying more memory modules.
NOTE: To buy SystemPal via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SystemPal":
· Colorful memory usage chart.
· Colorful CPU usage chart. Working well with multi-core processors.
· Colorful or mono icon on status bar. You can see the memory or CPU usage on the status bar directly!
· 1-Click cleaning memory. When you are short of free memory, you can just click 'Clean Memory' on SystemPal.
· Suggestions to quit apps which eat up memory.
· Special enhancement for OS X Lion. This utility works perfectly in Lion's full screen mode and every space.
· Auto-run at login (you need to set it in the menu first).
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed the temperature problem on Macbook Air/Pro/Retina Mid 2012 models.
· Fixed the problem of mini iTunes player. It will show the song and artist only when iTunes is playing.
· Supports retina display