MacDive allows you to quickly transfer the log data from your scuba dive computer to your Mac.
MacDive gathers all the information and allows you to view and track your gear, associate your photos with dives and generates a map with all your dives.
MacDive is a useful management application that allows you to have your diving information organized but also very accessible. This way you can easily monitor and analyze your performance.
A comprehensive list of all suported devices (and the necessary drivers) is available HERE.
Here are some key features of "MacDive":
· MacDive 2 comes with a brand new coat of paint on the outside. But the changes don't stop there. It's been redesigned from the ground up on the inside, too. This all adds up to a user experience that is better than ever.
· Take the hassle out of adding photos to your dive log. Let MacDive automatically add them all to the correct dive for you - and then view them on the dive profile.
· All new gear management makes managing your gear easier than ever. Create your own groups of gear using an intuitive drag and drop interface. And then let your gear and your groups be automatically added to dives.
· A new and improved dive inspector lets you view and edit single or multiple dives more easily than ever.
· View your dives on a global scale. See where you've been diving - and where you haven't!
· Manage your sites using multiple views. Let MacDive tell you that you've done far too many dives on the House Reef.
· MacDive 2 comes with built-in smart playlists based on some common criteria. And if you need something more, you can create your own and make them as simple or as complex as you like.
· With any dive log selected, you can swap between the standard and statistics views. MacDive 2 comes with even more ways to visualise your diving career.
· A supported dive computer
· This demo version allows you to import only five dives.
· Also, certain features are limited.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for the Cressi Leonardo.
· Added support for the Mares M2.
· Added support for the Oceanic Pro Plus 3.
· Added support for the Suunto DX.
· Gas change icons are now created when reading Shearwater XML files.
· CNS% is now recorded from most devices.
· Fixed issue with max depth and temperatures being rounded incorrectly from Shearwater devices.
· Fixed issue syncing gear service dates from Dive Log.
· Fixed sample rate issue on the Genesis React Pro.
· Fixed issue reimporting old dives form LVD files instead of ignoring them (when importing Only New Dives).
· Fixed issue merging dives where ndt and ppo2 would not be merged.
· Fixed performance issue when typing notes on Snow Leopard.
· Fixed some memory leaks.