Shorties is a very easy to use reference tool that allows you to quickly look up handy shortcuts (over 280 in the purchased version).
Shorties app resides in the menu bar, click on its icon to show a menu from which you can show the app’s main window or quit.
Shortcuts can be filtered using the ‘Category’ popup menu, or ‘live’ searched using the search box. You can add your own personal shortcut references too.
Shortcuts can be marked as favorites (check the box in the F column), and even added to the app’s menu bar drop down menu (check the box in the M column) so you can glance quickly at the menu for a reference.
Create and delete your own shortcut references. Print all or only a selection of the shortcuts, for paper reference.
NOTE: To buy Shorties via the App Store an Apple account is required.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· You can add to specific categories or make your own up.
· You can delete any entry.
· Backup and restore database feature added.
· Fixed a search bug.
· Traverse the list using the up/down keys and home/end/page up/page down keys.
· Removed auto login, this can be done manually though (see the app's user manual).