MBS Real Studio Bug Reporter Kit (formerly known as MBS REALbasic Bug Reporter Kit) is a very easy to use application that provides support for reporting bugs encountered when running an application.
Here are some key features of "MBS Real Studio Bug Reporter Kit":
- Crossplatform Bug Reporter engine for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows.
- Full Source code access.
- Collect bug reporter data and send to server for delivery as email (or insert to database)
- Handle unhandled exceptions. The plugin reports the exception class name and message.
- Find Mac OS X crash reports and report them.
- Run bug reporter for feature request.
- Catch Windows System Exceptions.
- Catch Signals on Mac OS X and Linux.
- Catch unhandled C++ exceptions.
- Localized for English and German.
- MBS REALbasic Plugins Licenses: Util, MacOSX and Win parts.
- REAL Studio 2008 or newer (maybe work with older versions, but not tested)
- No Open Source projects. This would violate the license.
- Signals on Mac & Linux now show stack trace.
- Reason is now part of the report. Else you may miss it.
- Moved project to Real Studio 2012.
- Removed reference to GetObjectClassNameMBS
- Now uses BackTraceMBS function on Mac to query stack backtrace.
- Added LinuxSysInfoMBS for more details on Linux.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Added Italian translation and improved German & English