MBS Real Studio Bug Reporter Kit 1.1
Helps you reporting bugs in your applications back to you, the developer.
MBS Real Studio Bug Reporter Kit (formerly known as MBS REALbasic Bug Reporter Kit) is a very easy to use application that provides support for reporting bugs encountered when running an application.
- Crossplatform Bug Reporter engine for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows.
- Full Source code access.
- Collect bug reporter data and send to server for delivery as email (or insert to database)
- Handle unhandled exceptions. The plugin reports the exception class name and message.
- Find Mac OS X crash reports and report them.
- Run bug reporter for feature request.
- Catch Windows System Exceptions.
- Catch Signals on Mac OS X and Linux.
- Catch unhandled C++ exceptions.
- Localized for English and German.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Signals on Mac & Linux now show stack trace.
- Reason is now part of the report. Else you may miss it.
- Moved project to Real Studio 2012.
- Removed reference to GetObjectClassNameMBS