MBS Real Studio Bug Reporter Kit (formerly known as MBS REALbasic Bug Reporter Kit) is a very easy to use application that provides support for reporting bugs encountered when running an application.
Here are some key features of "MBS Real Studio Bug Reporter Kit":
· Crossplatform Bug Reporter engine for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows.
· Full Source code access.
· Collect bug reporter data and send to server for delivery as email (or insert to database)
· Handle unhandled exceptions. The plugin reports the exception class name and message.
· Find Mac OS X crash reports and report them.
· Run bug reporter for feature request.
· Catch Windows System Exceptions.
· Catch Signals on Mac OS X and Linux.
· Catch unhandled C++ exceptions.
· Localized for English and German.
· MBS REALbasic Plugins Licenses: Util, MacOSX and Win parts.
· REAL Studio 2008 or newer (maybe work with older versions, but not tested)
· No Open Source projects. This would violate the license.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Signals on Mac & Linux now show stack trace.
· Reason is now part of the report. Else you may miss it.
· Moved project to Real Studio 2012.
· Removed reference to GetObjectClassNameMBS
· Now uses BackTraceMBS function on Mac to query stack backtrace.
· Added LinuxSysInfoMBS for more details on Linux.
· Fixed some minor bugs.
· Added Italian translation and improved German & English