Lullaby is a discreet menu bar based and beautiful looking sleep and shutdown timer for your Mac.
Watching a movie or letting your Mac process a lenghty task and want to automatically set it to sleep or shutdown after a specific period of time?
No problem - with Lullaby this setup is done as easy and elegant as possible.
NOTE: To buy Lullaby via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Lullaby":
· Innovative and utmost intuitive user interface.
· Beautiful graphics.
· Realistic sound effects.
· Always and instantly available through unobtrusive and lovely menu bar icon.
· Easiest timer setup ever. No complicated entering of times via keyboard - just drag a realistic scale.
· Choose between Sleep or Shutdown.
· Caffeine effect: Lullaby keeps your Mac awake while the timer is running.
· A Final Countdown appears 10 seconds before the timer fires.
· You have a last chance to cancel the timer by pressing any key in the Final Countdown state.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Sleep now works on Mountain Lion