LittleSnapper allows you to capture webpages and your desktop thanks to its half-dozen capture options.
From entire webpages - including the bits that are out of view in a standard browser window - to specific windows on your Mac, no matter what you need to capture LittleSnapper can handle it.
No matter whether you use Safari, Firefox, Flock, Camino, OmniWeb, or Opera you will be able to send the current web address to LittleSnapper to capture. You do not even need to leave your browser to ensure the snap gets added to your library.
You can also choose to open the current web address in the LittleSnapper to use in the powerful built-in browser.
Capturing an entire webpage is great, but what if you only want to snap a particular page element - such as a registration form - for future reference?dom_snapping
Instead of forcing you to use crosshairs and select an area, we've built a super-smart browser into LittleSnapper that allows you to select and snap elements by simply rolling over them with your mouse - just like Safari's WebClip feature.
LittleSnapper stores all the metadata relating to the page you're capturing the element from, and will add it to the library automatically once you've selected the elements and clicked Snap.
Here are some key features of "LittleSnapper":
· Full Webpage Capture: LittleSnapper saves the entire webpage to your library - not just what is visible on-screen.
· Element Snapping: The built-in smart DOM element snapping means you'll never need to use crosshairs again.
· For the Desktop Too: LittleSnapper takes advantage of all your favourite OS X screenshot tools to capture your OS X desktop too.
· Tag, Rate and Describe: Rate your snaps, make them easy to find with tags, and store a description alongside each saved snap.
· Collections and Folders: Keep your library organised by creating Collections of snaps and managing them in Folders.
· Get Smart: LittleSnapper can create Collections on-the-fly from rules such as 'Only 5-star rated snaps'.
· Non-Destructive: All of LittleSnapper's Edit tools are non-destructive and vector-based for immaculate quality at any size.
· Highlight and Blur: Draw attention to specific areas of a snap, and stylishly obscure other portions of your snaps.
· Text and Callouts: Full text annotations are built-in, along with the option of handy numbered text callouts.
· QuickSnapper included: Each and every copy of LittleSnapper includes our stylish QuickSnapper image-sharing service.
· Flickr: Upload your snaps, complete with tags, ratings and other metadata to the Flickr photo-sharing service.
· FTP: Upload your snaps to any standard webserver using the built-in FTP and Secure FTP publishing.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes an issue that prevented snapping with certain multi-display setups.
· Fixes an issue that prevented keyboard shortcuts from being set on OS X Mountain Lion.