Little Bookmark Box lets you easily store and manage interesting links while surfing in the World Wide Web.
Little Bookmark Box allows you to have all your bookmarks, smartly organized and saved, side by side with your browser.
NOTE: To buy Little Bookmark Box via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Little Bookmark Box":
· Easily store interesting links while browsing the Internet - Just drag a URL onto the menubar icon to create a bookmark in your Inbox. If you prefer to organize right now, simply drag the URLs in a specific box.
· Smart Boxes to automatically find and organize your bookmarks - Smart Boxes lets you automatically find and organize your bookmarks by certain criteria. For example, one smart box can grab all bookmarks created or visited today, while another gathers all bookmarks with a URL containing “youtube”. All smart boxes are automatically updated if you add, change or remove bookmarks.
· All your bookmarks, neatly arranged, in one place - Do you have some bookmarks in browser "A", a few in browser "B", some on your Desktop or collected in folders? With Little Bookmark Box, all your bookmarks are stored in one place, whether you want to save it just temporary for reading it later or to keep it.
· Works unobtrusively, side by side with your browser - Little Bookmark Box was designed to work besides your browser, so access or drag and drop your bookmarks is more comfortable. If you don't want to see the window all the time, Little Bookmark Box can automatically hide itself if another app is activated.
· You can sort bookmarks within each Box differently - You can sort each box by different criteria. For example, your Inbox by date created and another box by the date of last visit etc. Little Bookmarks Box remembers the sorting order for each box.
· Several ways to access and search your bookmarks quickly - You can quickly browse and open selected bookmarks from the list or simply click on a box and use the bookmarks menu. Enter some text into the search field and the result will be displayed instantly. Or just use type-select to jump to a box or bookmark.
· Editable bookmarks (title, url and comment) - Add a comment or change the title of a bookmark to something more descriptive. See the date created, when you last and how often visited a link easily.
· Remembers the app used to open a bookmark - Sometimes, you might want to open a bookmark with a certain brower. Your Little Bookmark Box remembers the app selected to open a bookmark. So the next time, just click on the bookmark and you're done.
· Limited number of boxes and bookmarks.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [NEW] Added support for the Notification Center (10.8 required).
· [NEW] Improved Tag window appearance.
· [NEW] New "Send To" command for sending a bookmark to Twitter and via Messages (10.8 required).
· [FIX] Fixes an issue when checking for duplicates.
· [FIX] Fixes an issue when opening multiple bookmarks.
· [FIX] Addresses an issue with Retina displays.
· [FIX] Other minor tweaks and enhancements.