Little Alarms is for interrupting yourself while working or playing on your Mac.
Quickly set an alarm then send it to the background and get on with what you're doing; whether it be work or play. Little Alarm is able to display the status of your alarms in the Dock icon.
At a glance see if there are any active alarms, the hours & minutes remaining until the next alert and a count of any uncleared alerts.
Alerts can be as subtle as simply playing a system sound or as intrusive as displaying a full-screen window and can be configured individually for each alarm.
NOTE: Little Alarms can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Little Alarms":
· Set alarms by time of day (Clock) or countdown hours & minutes (Timer).
· Efficiently set alarms using your mouse or keyboard.
· Configure alerts to open a window or play a system sound.
· Optionally add a description to each alarm.
· The Dock icon provides at-a-glance status of active & alerted alarms.
· Create a collection of frequently used alarms and drag & drop to reorder them in the alarm list.
· Alarms use a 12 or 24 hour clock format according to your System Preferences.