Last Chance To See is a Mac OS X Reader designed for the application „Last Chance To See...", that was published by Voyager in the year 1992.
If you own the original application CD-ROMs (2 CD-ROMs was included in the box) you have just to replace the original application included on the CD (which has been created for Windows) by this Reader.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now supports Mac version (1992 by Voyager) as well.
· While the Sidebar audio files found in PC version still needs VLC to be played, the
· same files found in the original Mac version can be played with QuickTime directly.
· QuickTime is included in Mac OS X.
· About the Sidebar menu items: Usually, calling a Sidebar menu item displays the
· appropriate page of "Last Chance To See" in the main window (like the
· original "Last Chance To See" version does) . If a small picture is
· displayed on the main window, click on it to open the Sidebar directly. Now in the
· Reader application, if the appropriate page is already displayed, calling the menu
· item of the Sidebar connected to this page will display the sidebar window
· Version 6.0 still runs on PowerPC based Macintoshes with Mac OS X 10.4 installed.