LCDproc is a piece of software that displays real-time system information from your Mac OS X on a LCD. T
he server supports several serial devices: Matrix Orbital, CrystalFontz, Bayrad, LB216, LCDM001 (kernelconcepts.de), Wirz-SLI, Cwlinux(.com) and PIC-an-LCD; and some devices connected to the LPT port: HD44780, STV5730, T6963, SED1520 and SED1330.
Various clients are available that display things like memory usage, uptime, CPU load, system load, and a lot more.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Remove deprecated CFontz633 driver. Use CFontzPacket with Model=633 instead!
· new driver: glcd unified graphic display driver (M. Dolze)
· new driver: vlsys_m428 driver for Moneual MonCaso 320 (W. Hauck)
· hd44780/serial: Fix handling of keys for LoS-Panel (M. Kirchner)
· hd44780/serial: Change backlight handling (see commit message)
· glcd driver: Add FreeType 2 rendering support (B. Walle and M. Dolze)
· glcd driver: New connection type 'png', writes framebuffer as PNG image
· hd44780: Fix vBars and block icon not working correctly on the same screen
· Build system: Link LCDd itself with pthread library if available
· lcdproc client: Unbreak build on OpenBSD non-i386 (E. Barrett)
· lcdproc client: Fix core dumps on FreeBSD if started as non-root
· glcd driver: new connection type 'serdisplib'
· glcd driver: new connection type 'glcd2usb'
· lcdproc client: On FreeBSD show only unique processes in 'S' screen
· picolcd: Use libusb-1.0 asynchronous transfers to fix missed keys (M. Jones)
· sed1520: Make it work wi...