Keymo is a simple to use Mac OS X app that will allow you to take control of the mouse pointer using the keyboard.
Keymo will help you move the mouse, scroll, click, right-click, and even find the mouse's onscreen location, all without touching your mouse (or trackpad).
NOTE: To buy Keymo via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Keymo":
· Move the mouse
· Move the mouse by subdividing the screen
· Move the mouse to any screen edge or corner
· Move the mouse to another display
· In addition to these listed actions, you can also center the mouse, scroll, click, and right-click.
· 1000 uses trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New double-click action
· Added global hot key shortcut to toggle actions on and off
· Timeout on cursor highlight is now user-controllable
· Reduced cursor highlight lag