Clarus is a Mac OS X Leopard application designed to manage your pet’s life and paperwork for you.
Owning a pet is a wonderful experience. However, keeping track of their important paperwork is not.
You probably have folders full of insurance documents, medical records, vet bills, expense receipts and more.
Important events such as medication dose due dates, visits to the vet, birthdays and insurance policy renewal dates are placed into iCal. This allows your Mac and any synced devices to remind you of when these are due.
All of your pet's important contacts are stored in your Address Book so they're always available.
Quick Look a Clarus document and you'll immediately be given an overview of what's up and coming for your pet.
All of your pet's data is accessible by AppleScript, allowing you to integrate. Sample scripts included show you how to extract all of your pet's photos into an iPhoto album, import all of your pet's expenses into Numbers, and more.NOTE: To buy Clarus via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Clarus":
· Manage your pet's life in one place.
· Never spend an afternoon searching through a folder of paperwork for that insurance policy number again.
· Integrated with Address Book, AppleScript, iCal and QuickLook to ensure your pet's important information is never far away.
· Localized in English, Français, Espanol and Deutsch.
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New expenses have today's date set.
· Setting a medication's dose to "Unit(s)" now works correctly.
· Improved reliability when opening documents.