Together is an application that allows you to keep information like images, movies, web pages and bookmarks in a safe place. They can all be dragged to KIT for safe keeping.
Together can be used to create color coded files that work pretty much like an iTunes playlist, so a file can exist in more than 1 group at a time.
NOTE: To buy Together via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Together":
· Drag and top files to the main window
· iCloud support
· Easily organize tags, folders and notes
· Spotlight integration allows you to quickly find notes or files
· View navigation history
· Tab expose
· Internet connection to register
· 64-bit processor
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a Reset Together panel for resetting search indexes, auto import, bookmark thumbnails and web cache.
· Fixed a problem where libraries stored on encrypted disk images would not open again on relaunch.
· Fixed a problem where items, tags or labels that had been renamed could not be found.
· When displaying plain text files, the app will use screen fonts when possible.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when autosaving edited HTML files.
· Other stability improvements.