JumpBox for MindTouch Core 1.7.4
Provides the easiest way to get started with the Community Edition of Deki.
Unlike traditional wikis where the data is locked inside the wiki, Deki allows the user to reference data from other systems and embed it in the context of the page.
It has a host of features which allow non-technical business users to solve many data interchange challenges on their own including:
· A WYSISYG editor that produces valid XHTML instead of wiki markup.
· DekiScript for performing various operations on the embedded data.
· The ability to reference live and historical data.
· A massive library of extensions for easy integration with other systems.
The JumpBox provides the easiest way to get started with the Community Edition of Deki. The complexity of setting up the underlying technologies (Mono and PHP environments along with the MySQL database) is reduced to a trivial 2-minute JumpBox install experience.
The JumpBox yields the fastest, most headache-free path for getting started with Deki with the ability to upgrade to the Enterprise version at any time.
A JumpBox packages an application's software, dependencies, and application data into a single virtual application that deploys locally, or hosted to major computing, virtualization, and cloud computing platforms.
Swiftly deploy on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems to virtualization platforms like VMware, Xen, Parallels, Virtual Iron, Microsoft Virtualization, and Amazon EC2.
- Expose data that's currently locked in walled data silos in your organization. Data is only useful insofar as its easy to access and share. Deki makes it possible to create dashboards that aggregate data across many disparate systems in the enterprise.
- Extend your system with the various plugins for integration with various SaaS and on-site repositories. And because Deki is open source, you can even write hooks of your own to legacy systems and leverage the work of custom integrations previously performed by other developers.
- Engage your employees by providing them self-service tools for solving data interchange problems. Turn the one-way street of data services in your organization into a participatory two-lane highway where users can produce workflows and data mash-ups of their own.
- Elevate your communication and tap the hidden collective knowledge of your workforce. Sales people can see a comprehensive snapshot of leads and key accounts, researchers can build collages of living data that emit results, and developers can knit together systems and focus on the unique value of the applications rather than the plumbing that supports them.
- An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
- A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
- JumpBox for MindTouch Deki also provides a backup system that enables data portability and security.
JumpBox for MindTouch Core
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Deki has been updated to MindTouch Core 10.1.4. Restoring from 1.1.0 and newer JumpBoxes should work.
- This is a bugfix releaser. Release notes will be available at the following link once made available by the project. http://developer.mindtouch.com/en/docs/MindTouch/Release_Notes/Pipestone_(10.1)