JuicePhone is an OS X application that comes with the tools you need to extract your iOS device's backups into a chosen folder.
JuicePhone enables you to collect information from your iOS devices, such as the IMEI or ICCID number.
Here are some key features of "JuicePhone":
· Extract your iOS device's backups
· Mirror a backup's files
· Copy data from any specific application installed on your device
· Find out information about your backed up devices
· User friendly interface
· 64-bit capable and optimized for multiple processor cores
· Fully compatible with iOS 5 and Mac OS X Lion
· iTunes 7 or later.
· At least one unencrypted iPhone or iPod touch backup
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for the iPhone 5, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini and iPod touch 5th generation.
· Added an option to sort backups by date instead of by name (enabled by default).
· Introduced slight UI improvements.