Joystick Mapper is an OS X aplication that will allow one to configure joysticks or gamepads to simulate keyboard keys, mouse click, mouse movement and mouse scroll.
Joystick Mapper will allow you to control any app or game, even the ones without built-in support.
· You may need to install a third party driver for PS3 and Xbox controllers;
· Compatible with controllers that does use the standard HID Joystick interface;
· Wireless Xbox 360 Gamepads, don't use Bluetooth, you may need an adapter in this case.
· To buy Joystick Mapper via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Joystick Mapper":
· Use any axis, dpads or buttons on your joystick to simulate keyboard and mouse;
· Map any of the 4 directions from an Analog Stick independently;
· Analog Shoulder Triggers can be used as buttons;
· Any "weird" combination you want: Button/Dpad/Analog Stick/Analog Trigger --> Keyboard/Mouse/Click/Scroll;
· Ready-to-use examples, easily modifiable;
· Compatible with USB and Bluetooth Joysticks;
· Easy to use interface.
· One or more USB or Bluetooth joysticks/gamepads
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
This update contains fixes to costumer-reported issues:
· Compact list (in Window menu) fixed;
· Included an Example for mapping Key combinations, since a few users did not understand how to do this correctly;
· Minecraft Mouse Aiming fixed as an Option (see notes below);
· Updating Mouse Cursor bounds after changing resolution fixed, also as an Option (see notes below)
· ** IMPORTANT NOTES **
· After fixing the mouse issues with Minecraft and with other games which changes the screen resolution, I noticed it introduced bad effects in some other games, so, until I find a proper fix, I introduced two temporary fixes that should be enabled only if you have problems.
Description of each "Temporary fix":
· Minecraft Windowed Fix: Enable this to be able to aim properly in Minecraft when windowed. Please disable for other games if you got the cursor stuck in some cases;
· Lower-Resolution Fullscreen bounds Fix: Enable this if your mouse cursor "escapes" or "loops" around the screen when playing a game i...