JSignPdf is a free and open source Java application that adds digital signatures to PDF documents.
JSignPdf can be used as a standalone application or as an Add-On in OpenOffice.org.
JSignPdf is open-source software and can be freely used in both private and business sectors.
Here are some key features of "JSignPdf":
· visible signatures - image and/or description located visualy in a PDF file (page and position can be specified)
· several different keystore types (as provided by Java)
· adding digital signatures to PDFs
· setting certification level
· PDF encryption and setting rights
· comprehensive Swing GUI
· support for batch processing (controlled by command line arguments, without GUI)
· Java 1.6 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes behavior of some security token readers, which hangs when the program is used second time.
· Removes SunPKCS11 security provider before the program ends.