Easily add digital signatures to a PDF document
JSignPdf can be used as a standalone application or as an Add-On in OpenOffice.org.
JSignPdf is open-source software and can be freely used in both private and business sectors.
- visible signatures - image and/or description located visualy in a PDF file (page and position can be specified)
- several different keystore types (as provided by Java)
- adding digital signatures to PDFs
- setting certification level
- PDF encryption and setting rights
- comprehensive Swing GUI
- support for batch processing (controlled by command line arguments, without GUI)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- page number out of the range means the last page in the visible signatures (contrary to the first one used in previous versions)