JMusicMan is an easy to use audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music.
JMusicMan also allows you to create queues and change/manage tags for the selected file.
JMusicMan is developed in the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "JMusicMan":
· ID3 Tag editing
· Tools for fixing up tags and creating missing tags on multiple files
· Music player with play queue
· Album art management and art search aids
· Create named playlists to reload favorite music
· Export the active queue divided into 80 minute folders for CD's
· Simple player interface for those of us that still work with files