JHBashDebug is a small application that can be used as a simple, Terminal based bash debugger.
It can be used on the most important platforms, and is suitable for all developers.
Here are some key features of "JHBashDebug":
· Simple execution
· Simple instructions
· Multiple variables
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add: T command for "Restart and reload source"
· Add: environment preservation on script exit and restart
· Chg: added need of command "rm"
· Fix: "Step out" and "Step over" could not stop but run till the end
· Fix: "Inline values" sometimes could not be switched off